Reviews (162)Absolutely love all of my purchase and givvys are exceptional as well! Always have such a great experience on Peppers show!! 10/10 every time love ya pepp! love ittt🖤🖤🖤 thanks again for the givv too!🫶🏻 Absolutely amazing. Thank you so much!! packaged well, very thoughtful and intuitive picks by seller 💜 thanks so much Thank you for the Giveaway 🥰 absolutely amazing. a stone/crystal i never knew. thank you This lady is amazing! The REAL deal! If you are questioning, just try it, you won’t regret it! ❤️❤️❤️ So cute and thoughtful I love it thank you!!! Thank you for the ring i love it!!! A beautiful seller & amazing friend who leads with grace and is trustworthy and so kind! Everyone needs to experience her magic 💕 what an amazing givvy!!!! so so happy and can't wait to see more shows!! Absolutely stunning as usual. Thank you so much! Very special lady seller. Absolutely stunning pieces. Nicely packed. Pieces are better than online. Love them. And thank you so much. everything came perfect 👌 beautiful pieces ❤️ 😍 ♥️ 💖 I love everything. thank you so much. love it thanks so very much LOVE!! Thank you so much 🫶🏻 super fast shipping I highly recommend 😻 what a fun stream to watch 🥰
oh my goodness. I LOVE LOVE my items. your lighting is not all that good so I could not really see what i was getting. oh man, I am not disappointed. thank you for you and your show. peppercrystalrockgemshopSeller
So sorry on the lighting problem, I do believe I have made some better changes so you can see your Items better. I appreciate your suppirt 💯🩵💙🌶💫 Thank you, and hope to see you soon!! Once again loved everything 😍😁🔥🔥peppercrystalrockgemshopSeller
💥🌶🌙💫💙🩵 Thank you, come see the new items arriving throughout the week. Thank you for the tumbles.peppercrystalrockgemshopSeller
As always you are welcome💙💯💫🌶 Everything was amazing! Well worth the money and exceeded all of our expectations. We will be returning customers. It’s so exciting to receive our mystery boxes!peppercrystalrockgemshopSeller
I was so happy to see you at my show, im so also thrilled that you lived everything! its been a pleasure having your energy in my shows 💯🌶💫🩵💙