Reviews (445)Loved my items so much. Love they are one of a kind. Beautiful ty very much. 👍 Great necklace. looks like you are very local to me. hope to get down to the beach to see your pop up shop they're beautiful thank you so very much Great micro tooth specimens! Great stuff! Great prices! An excellent Whatnot seller for shark teeth—great selection, fair pricing, and a fun, trustworthy buying experience. I love my newest tooth additions to my collection! And the bracelet is beautiful!!! Thank you! All items as described quick and secure shipping thank you Thank you so much for the amazing fossils! So excited to add this in my Bakersfield collection! @txsharktoothbling is one of the best sellers on here for fossils. Extremely knowledgeable and provides a diverse selection of interesting specimens. amazing teeth for great prices Awesome sellers ! I love everything I got. Their show is always fun and Super fast shipping!!! Thank you ! Great fossils and fast shipping! Amazing givvy and fast shipping!